WEBCONF / HOW TO TURN YOUR WEB PERFORMANCE MONITORING INTO A FAST, PRIORITISED AND VALUABLE DECISION?
Datama is pleased to share with you the conference realized jointly with Pierre & Vacances on the occasion of the last EBG Webinar on October 2nd, 2019.
Topic of the conference
Business performance monitoring is a complex subject, especially for websites: many indicators are available, but analyses often get lost in the detail and struggle to focus on the real levers…
What are the best practices and solutions to build a data driven approach to identify, simplify and prioritise decision making?
Thanks to the experience of Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs – where 1 point of conversion is worth +5M€ – and the expertise of Datama, this Webinar will highlight the best practices of Web analysis, particularly from the analysis of user paths. This will provide the keys to structuring one’s analytics approach and governance, equipping oneself with the right solutions and thus optimising the decisions taken for one’s eCommerce site.
- How to break down and monitor your analysis based on the stages of the user journey. (Acquisition, conversion, basket….)?
- How to understand the underlying dimensions that have an impact on the stages of the conversion tunnel?
- What governance and team structure is needed to make the right analyses, take the right decisions and react as quickly as possible to implement the recommendations identified to optimise your eCommerce site?
- What tools are available today to help in this decision-making process and save time for analysts?
- How can insights be simplified so that employees with less advanced web analytics experience can understand the implications and act accordingly?